Saturday, November 29, 2008

Power back in the Game!!!

I didn't want to post much politics especially since the election is over, and really this is more about governance, but I have to post this. One of our times greatest thinkers, the author of two amazing books one of which brought her the Pulitzer Prize, Samantha Power is back with president-elect Barack Obama. She served as a senior foriegn policy advisor during his campaign until she called democraitc nominee Sen Hillary Clinton a "monster" for her campaigning behavior in Ohio. This time she will serve on his transition team to prep the incoming secretary of state (all fingers and toes pointing to Sen. Hillary Clinton). I am extremely happy about this as Professor Power is one of my heroes and I would go to Harvard just to take a class with her.

No comments: